We offer both ready-to-wear and custom-made items. While our ready-to-wear items are processed and dispatched within 3-4 working days, our bespoke custom-made service requires time; as specialist skilled tailors and our creative director work to provide a stand-out quality clothing. Processing and dispatch of your custom-made items take within 1-2 weeks at non-peak times of the year.
- We use either DHL Express or USPS shipping services. These services take around the same delivery time which is an estimated 3-4 working days but sometimes can be quicker. Unfortunately, there is no next day delivery option.
- All orders will be sent out Monday – Saturday, excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email containing tracking information to the relevant courier site. You should be able to track your order within 24 hours to see the progress of your delivery.
- All delivery will have to be signed for. If no-one is at home to accept the delivery a card will be left, or a re-delivery will be re-attempted. To minimise delays, we recommend keeping track of your order using the tracking information we will provide; to either rearrange delivery with the courier service for a later date or redirect your delivery.
- We endeavour to deliver all orders within the recommended time frame. However, we cannot be held responsible for any delay that may occur such as customs clearance or courier service delivery delays.
- Any refused deliveries will incur the cost of the original cost plus the return cost. Any refund made will be minus the total delivery and return cost in the case of refused deliveries.
- Some countries may be subject to customs or import duties once it reaches its destination. Unfortunately, ENAGANCIO does not have control over these charges and therefore will not be responsible for these. Please note that these charges vary from one country to the other and unfortunately, we are not able to tell you in advance what these charges be if at all. You can get in touch with your local customs office before placing your order and they should be able to give you the correct advice and information.
If you haven’t received your order within the advised delivery time, please contact us at email@example.com